Skip navigation

Injured Worker Support

Injured Worker Support

Ask a question and get advice from Union Assist

Disclaimer: This advice service has been set up to support workers of employers registered under the Victorian WorkCover scheme. All advice provided is based on Victorian laws and should not be relied upon for injuries covered by other jurisdictions.

The advice provided to 'Injured Worker Support' queries is based on information provided by the user. We do our best to ensure the information is accurate, but cannot take any responsibility for any loss arising out of its use. Advice on legal and technical matters should be confirmed by those with appropriate qualifications. Depending on the nature of the query, we may share the information you have provided for the purposes of referring your matter to third parties for further advice and assistance.

Supported by Victorian Trades Hall Council and Union Assist


Contact Details:
Are you curently a Union Member?
Have you already sought advice?
Claim Details:
Have you lodged a WorkCover claim?
Is your Employer covered by the Victorian WorkCover scheme?

Want to attach a relevant file or document?

Sign up for updates

Join Us